Monday, June 11, 2012

punk ass wannabe fashion hipster blogger


So we're doing this again. I'm going to try serious blogging. Woo hoo! Go me! Let's see how long I can keep this up. Start building the betting tables. Personally, I'm saying two posts, but who knows. I might just impress myself over here.

Ten things you should know about me (err Emily.)
  1. My life is mediocre and bland. Come here expecting manic pixie dream girl or sex drugs and rock and roll? Yeah, no. Go find a different blog. I'm sure there's plenty out there. Go on Lookbook and find yourself a few girls wearing Floral print in the middle of a field. It'll take you all of 25 seconds. 15 if you're lucky.
  2. I enjoy trashy and terrible television, especially if said television exists on Bravo. Bachelor, Housewives, Dance Moms, you name it, I watch it.
  3. I HAVE STANDARDS. No Kardashians. No Bachelor Pad. No Jersey Shore. I'm not that bad, relax.
  4. I also enjoy reality competitions. Amazing Race, Top Chef, Top Shot, Idol, Celebrity Apprentice, Cupcake Wars, and the one and only Survivor. I'm one of the Survivor fans that decides on a winner the first episode and continues to predict and decide the entire time.  
  5. I spend an awful lot of my time wishing I was Alison Mosshart.
  6. I try and dress well. Apparently I dress "cool", but I'm not quite sure.
  7. Gold Boots are kind of my favorite possession ever.
  8. I've never been much of a sports girl, yet I've come to really enjoy Hockey (go Bruins!)
  9. Art and Design is kind of my ~*thing.
  10. I cannot wait to get my ass to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment